Sunday, April 26, 2009

bender s game

bender s game

Ok, so living in Texas I didn't get to watch game. RUTS had to go to a wedding in New Jersey or something, so he didn't go or watch. Kevin was either shopping for curtains or going on another one of his weekend benders. Either way he didn't watch the game. So none of us saw the game, but the people expect a recap. And so a recap they shall have. I drew the short straw got elected to put something together, so here are my thoughts from the things I've read and what I see in the boxscore.Daryll Clark looked sharp completing 10-of-13 passes for 123 yards. This isn't really newsworthy, but we should be glad he didn't suck. Otherwise everyone would be pointing fingers at the wideouts and offensive line right now. The coaches pulled him after the first quarter to get the younger guys some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment