Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jennifer Lopez Reveals Daughter's Medical Scare

Jennifer Lopez Reveals Daughter's Medical Scare


Jennifer Lopez will never forget the night she and husband Marc Anthony discovered a lump on daughter Emme's head. Emme and twin brother Max were only 3 weeks old at the time. "We both got very nervous, very very nervous, and I just remember my heart sinking to my feet," Lopez recalled at last night's Noche de NiƱos gala benefit for Children's Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA). "I looked at [Marc] and I said, ‘You know if anything happens, I'm not going to be OK, you know that, right?'"

Lopez and Anthony rushed Emme to Children's Hospital, where she underwent a battery of tests, including an MRI. "Luckily, in the end," Lopez said, "she turned out fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment